When it comes to not-for-profit advisory, relationships matter
Ogedengbe Blessing & CO understands the unique audit, tax and
advisory requirements of the not-for-profit sector, which comes from our experience in acting for the sector over many years. We know that not-for-profit organizations are founded upon strong relationships. A value Ogedengbe Blessing & CO shares and is known for.
Our experienced not-for-profit advisory teams work closely with you to design
cost-effective approaches to improving operational performance, while
maintaining a strong commitment to the communities you serve.
We take time to develop a solid understanding of your organization, your mission and values, and combine this with our in-depth knowledge of issues affecting the not-for-profit sector to deliver proven results. We can help you navigate:
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- No-for-profit advisory for key sector challenges
- Strategic not for profit advisory and business planning
- Human capital solutions
- Identification of risk in the not-for-profit sector
- Technology and infrastructure
- Not-for-profit tax exemptions and concessions
- Not-for-profit advocacy
- Project management and implementation
- Compliance including regulatory and financial reporting.
We understand that ‘not-for-profit’ describes a number of different types of organizations, including educational institutions, charities, healthcare, sporting and community clubs, and membership organizations. With this front of mind, we provide advice that reflects the nature of your organization — with your unique needs, challenges, not for profit advocacy and opportunities.