When it comes to tax, there’s more to consider than simply reporting.
Global risks, regulatory requirements, transformation technology — these are
all part of a bigger picture that can impact your business performance.
Our Tax Reporting & Advisory professionals can deliver a comprehensive strategy and approach to meet your business needs and advance your business goals. From tax reporting to tax function transformation, we can help you leverage innovative ideas and technologies to develop your future tax function.
Taxation is a complex and ever changing area that affects every part of your business. It’s important to stay one step ahead of the changes and plan well.
Positive tax planning solutions
Ogedengbe Blessing & CO’s tax advisory team can assist you to
minimize the tax impact on your business while meeting compliance and reporting requirements. Our highly skilled professionals have the knowledge and enthusiasm to:
- Assist you tounderstand the tax consequences of business decisions
- Work with you on your short and long term goals
- Keep abreast of taxation developments as they affect your business
- Undertake year-end tax planning
- Manage tax on your investments and complex tax issues
- Minimize your business and personal tax.
Choosing the right legal structure for your business is particularly important from a tax perspective as each structure has its own pros, cons and tax implications. Getting it right from the beginning can save money and complications further down the track.
Ogedengbe Blessing & CO’s tax advisory team has assisted many companies to structure themselves tax-effectively throughout their entire business life cycle. We can help you:
- Choose the right structure for an Australian or international business
- Restructure your business
- Protect your business assets
- Advise on the tax aspects of special projects and expansions.
A holistic tax strategy
We can tailor and implement a holistic tax strategy that will maximize value in your hands. Our extensive range of tax advisory services includes:
- Capital Gains Tax
- Corporate Tax
- Employee share schemes
- Employment taxes, including FBT & salary packaging
- Specialized GST advice
- Negative gearing
- Research and development
- Tax disputes
- Tax due diligence
- Interpretation of complex taxation issues
- Expatriate taxes including salary packaging
- Transfer pricingdocumentation
- International tax arrangements and transactions.